Friday, December 16, 2016

Make some extra money on the side!

If there is a better way to make a few hundred bucks on the side while setting your own hours I don’t know what it is. I love this gig and I know you will too.

I am sure you have heard of Uber. The thing is what most people don’t know is that it’s a great part time job for extra money on the side. You can do it whenever you feel like and you make some cash. I'd be happy to answer questions if you have any. I drive for them occasionally and I love it. You can easily make a few hundred dollars a week working whenever you want.

If you decide to give it a try please use this referral code when you sign up. I'd appreciate it. Oh and as an added bonus we will each get a $50 reward from Uber if you do.

https://partners.uber.com/i/jeffreyh2475ue


The very best part is the flexibility.  I highly recommend checking it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment