Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I wanted to take a brief moment to reflect on Bankruptcy and the holidays.  Generally in my practice this time of year has been particularly slow.  I think that the main reason for this is that people just don't want to think about Bankruptcy and debt issues around the holidays.  While I can certainly understand this sentiment I would like to encourage you to remember that holiday spending doesn't go away after the holidays. 

Hopefully you have finished your Christmas shopping by now but if not try not to spend money you don't have.  The goal of this site is to offer advice and education to my readers but the true goal I have as an attorney is and always has been to save my clients from hassles.  The best way to solve a finical crisis is to avoid it. 

Between now and the end of the year I will publish part two and three of the section on common myths about bankruptcy. 

Good luck to you and Merry Christmas. 

Here's to a happy and profitable new year. 

And if you cant think of what to get for that last minute gift buy yourself the book

 

No comments:

Post a Comment